Stakepool.com has over the few weeks since Lisk IOUs launched on the until then, unknown crypto-exchange been observing Yobit exchange. We have been collecting reports on our teamspeak from our staff and members about what is going on in there. What we can definitively report as a fact the following:
- Yobit does not answer business-requests – We sent two on different subjects
- Yobit does not answer customer-support – Users are not getting any support, reviews on other sites are terrible and confirms this further.
- Trollbox moderators ban users who question their security – a sign of weakness
- Nobody knows who the real owners of Yobit is – most likely it is a honneypot/honneytrap
- Several wallets does not work, impossible to deposit/withdraw – A sign of incompetence.
- 2FA is only enabled on the front-end, nobody knows how many backdoors it has. 2FA on the front end does not protect anyone.
Market Jun 21, 2016