KncMiners owners Sam Cole regretted the incident with the assassination attempt. According to him, the company assists the police in their work. “I have not heard anything more about the man’s condition on Saturday morning.”
Cole is stationed in Stockholm, but has a site manager employed in Boden. He was informed of the assassination attempt and even väktarskolans effort on Friday. An employee in their 20s are seriously injured after being stabbed with two deep stab in the chest with a sheath knife by a fellow worker in his 40s.
The information Cole know have come through the local manager. According to the CEO tries company is now assisting the police in their work.
– We help them with information on the two individuals involved in the incident with the assassination attempt.
According to Sam Cole also trying to manage the situation now with the serious crime in the workplace so professionally and constructively as possible.
How are staff who are left?
– I have not talked to them today, but yesterday they were shocked. It is not normally happens in a workplace. But everything was handled very well by the staff who were indoors and väktarskolans staff, said Sam Cole.
What happens now?
– I do not have much information, but it manages the site manager in place. But the police investigation continues. The staff is available for it’s Saturday, says Cole.
According to him, many working on the server halls guest workers.
How are the injured employee?
– I have not heard anything more about his condition, but I hope he can handle it, says Sam Cole.
Do you know the cause of the knife altercation?
– No, I do not know, said Sam Cole.
The employee in their 40s who are now under arrest for attempted murder knife was armed indoors.
Are you going to increase security after the incident?
– We already have a high level of security and has no special policy for this type of events. But we should look at our internal security policy and if so, change what needs to be changed. Good safety of our personnel is also important. We do what we can, says CEO Sam Cole.